1, Often fidgets with hands or feet or
squirms in seat.
2. Often gets up from seat when remaining
in seat is expected.
3. Often runs about or climbs when and
where it is not appropriate
(adolescents or adults may feel very
4. Often have trouble playing or enjoying
leisure activities quietly.
5. Is often "on the go" or often acts as if
"driven by a motor".
6. Often talks excessively.
7. Often blurts out answers before questions
have been finished.
8. Often has trouble waiting one's turn.
9. Often interrupts or intrudes on others.
(butts into conversation or games).